creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Creadur Web Site
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:43:47 GMT
Hi Phil,

On 10/09/16 21:32, P. Ottlinger wrote:
> Am 10.09.2016 um 01:54 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
>>
>> I have made a small change on the site to see how long it takes..very
>> short time...the larger the change the longer it takes..
>
> great news! Thanks.
>
> I tried changing the subdirectory rat, but the stuff does not seem to be
> autopublished as did the main index.html file.
>
> Do I need to trigger something?

No. You need just a little bit more patient..;-)

I've seen that you changed the whole part RAT ...which is a little bit
more...

Now I can see the change...Keep in mind to renew the browser cache...

(ca. 6 minutes from receiving your mail at about 21:32 and seeing the
new content 21:38 ..)...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise