creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Creadur Web Site
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 20:33:18 GMT
Hi Phil,

On 09/09/16 22:21, P. Ottlinger wrote:
> Hi Karlheinz,
>
> sorry to hear that.

For what do you appologize ?

> Am 09.09.2016 um 17:20 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
>> I have filed in the information into the issue[1]
>
> After reading your comments in the ticket I've decided to request a new
> repo:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/creadur-site.git
> with github integration.
>
> Let's see which way works faster ;-)
>
> Phil

Hi Phil,

after taking a deeper look (pom's in particular) into the different
parts whiskers, tentacles and rat...

I'm the opinion there must be done something to generalize the pom's of
the different parts / projects to prevent pom duplications etc. and of
course to make site generation from all parts more simpler...

And yes of course let use wait for the git repo and see how git
publishing works ...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise