creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Creadur Web Site
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2016 22:10:59 GMT
Hi,

On 03/09/16 20:27, P. Ottlinger wrote:
> Hi Karlheinz,
>
> thanks for your input.
>
> Before we do that I'd like to fix the currently broken site -
> the mvn-site-reports of the subprojects are not linked correctly.

I have setup an example site:

https://khmarbaise.github.io/creadur-rat-site-example/

which works. I had to add an index.apt.vm page for apache-rat-api module
(committed).

So the cookbook to create the site (first edition) is as follows:

1. Step

    mvn clean install

    Trying to do "mvn site" does not work, cause the aggegrate goal
    of maven-javadoc-plugin forks the lifecycle which means
    it tries to run "mvn generate-resources" for all modules, but
    at that time the jar's have not being generated which produces
    a failure.

2. Step

    mvn site site:stage

    This can be separated into two steps:

    mvn site

    mvn site:stage

    (The site:stage is needed to gather all modules together
     into a single directory where you can test from) and
     where you publish from...

3. Step

    Transfer content of target/staging
    (manually done to gh-pages branch for above example which works).

Kind regards
Karl Heinz