creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Creadur Web Site
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 21:45:03 GMT
Hi,

I'm just curious why the staging site[1].
is more up-to-date ((Release 0.12 is on this page)
than the main site[2] and why the site build [3] is not working ?

Unmergeable scheduling requested on an entry: Can't add
'/usr/local/websites/creadur/trunk/content/rat/apache-rat/jira-report.html'
to a parent directory scheduled for deletion at
/usr/local/cms/build/lib/ASF/SVNUtil.pm line 69

For the later I have created an INFRA[4] ticket

Apart from that is there a simple way to publish from the staging site
to production (In Maven we have: https://cms.apache.org/maven/publish)
to publish from staging to production...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz

[1]: http://creadur.staging.apache.org/
[2]: http://creadur.apache.org/