creadur-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Rat 0.12 RC2
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 02:27:15 GMT
On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 08:40:06AM +0200, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the 72 hours for the vote have almost expired, and we have only two
> votes. (I'm not counting sebb's reply, because it sounded to me more
> like a rant, than a vote. The RM's duties do not include
> interpretation, IMO.)

I appreciate Seb's helpful comments. Hopefully they assist the project
to make a smoother release process next time.

I vote +1

There are some minor issues that i will attempt to fix or report
after this release.

> Please help by voting, Right now, I feel like standing at home in my
> kitchen, having prepared a meal for hours, and waiting for the
> familiy, all of which are busy elsewhere.

This affirms my belief that a longer vote period is better,
unless we are in a rush. A couple of gentle reminders then helps.

Thanks to everyone involved, especially Phil and Jochen.

-David