creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject -bin and -src files on Maven Central
Date Sat, 28 May 2016 06:51:47 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to havae a short discussion regarding the -src, and -bin
files on Maven Central.

First of all, please keep in mind, that we did this before, and noone bothered:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/rat/apache-rat/0.11/

Second, the reason why we are doing this: It is simply, that we can
delegate generation of GPG signatures, as well as MD5, and SHA1 hashes
to the deploy plugin. I won't change that behaviour, unless someone
explains me how to do the same without the deploy plugin.

Thanks,

Jochen