creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Rat 0.12 RC2
Date Sat, 28 May 2016 19:48:53 GMT
Hi Jochen,

On 5/28/16 9:05 PM, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 5:15 PM, Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarbaise@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> So unfortunately i have to give -1 (non binding)..
>
> As far as I can tell, all your concerms are about the site. In other
> words: There is no release required tto fix them. So, I'd beg you to
> reconsider.

No need to beg for that. I'm also keen on a new release of RAT ;-)

If you can recreate the site in correct way without doing another
release I don't see any issue with that. So you will publish the site
for the release independent of the release. Ok...

So i can change it to +1 for this.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise