creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release Rat 0.12
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 08:37:51 GMT
As a Maven project in theory it should be enough to do

  mvn release:prepare
  mvn release:perform

This is how we documented it on Taverna:
http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/community/releasing

However I see first there are two branches

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/creadur/rat/branches/0.12-release/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/creadur/rat/branches/0.12-release-branch/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/creadur/rat/tags/apache-rat-project-0.12/ (!)
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/creadur/rat/trunk/

I guess the first task would be to sort out this and find out what to release.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718