creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems running integration tests
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 18:51:03 GMT
Hi,

I am currently unable to run the integration tests in the 0.12-release
branch (which prevents me from cutting the release).

In  apache-rat-plugin/target/invoker/it1/build.log I find this error message:

  [ERROR] No plugin found for prefix 'apache-rat' in the current
project and in the plugin groups [org.apache.maven.plugins,
org.codehaus.mojo] available from the repositories [local
(C:\Users\jwi\rat\apache-rat-project\apache-rat-plugin\target\local-repo),
local.central (file:///C:/Users/jwi/.m2/repository), central
(https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)] -> [Help 1]

What I found out is that the prefix "apache-rat" is used in the
invoker.properties like this:

  invoker.goals = clean apache-rat:check

My guess is that the groupId org.apache.rat is causing trouble.
Typically, a plugins groupId would be org.apache.maven.plugins, or
org.codehaus.mojo. So, I tried

  invoker.goals = clean org.apache.rat:apache-rat:check

but that is only changing the prefix in the error message.

Any ideas, what might be wrong?

Thanks,

Jochen