creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Apache Creadur/RAT-206] Request to add support for Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike / what LICENSE snippet to scan for?
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 06:15:48 GMT
resolved.html says "Unmodified media", which was intended to mean images
(audio, video etc).

I wouldn't expect any of those to have a file header (and would question
whether resolved.html says Groovy docs can be CC-BY SA).

On the more general question - I doubt there is a default file header. I
don't see anything suggested here: https://wiki.creativecommons.org/FAQ

Presumably RAT has to be aware of the variants in general use and support
them all as it discovers them.

Hen