creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject apache-whisker-plugin4maven usage question
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 04:03:01 GMT
Hello All,

I'm trying to add apache-whisker-plugin4maven to our project to
automatically generate LICENCE/NOTICE files.

I have examined james [1] example and I have some questions:
1) is it possible to automatically determine licences for jar files?
(like maven-dependency-plugin did)
2) is it possible to validate "library list"? (for example spring 3.0.5 was
updated to be 3.0.8 in the pom.xml, will apache-whisker-plugin4maven notify
developers metadatya need to be updated)
3) can it work with multimodule project and generate aggregated
LICENCE/NOTICE files?

Thanks in advance for your answers

[1] http://creadur.apache.org/whisker/examples/james.xml

--