creadur-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Ottlinger" <pottlin...@apache.org>
Subject Test failures in apache-rat-tasks submodule in IntelliJ - anyone else?
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 21:14:29 GMT
Hi,

APACHE-RAT-TASKS - FAILURES
I'm beginning to use IntelliJ more and more and just wondered if I'm the
onliest person with problems to run the tests in apache-rat-tasks:

*ReportTest::testAddLicenseHeaders* fails with
/home/user/apache-rat/apache-rat-tasks/src/test/resources/antunit/report-junit.xml:91:
Warning: Could not find file
/home/user/apache-rat/apache-rat-tasks/src/test/resources/antunit/src/test/resources/antunit/index.apt
to copy.

at
org.apache.rat.anttasks.ReportTest.testAddLicenseHeaders(ReportTest.java:105)

*ReportTest::testWithReportSentToFile* fails with

java.lang.AssertionError: Expected report file
target/anttasks/selftest.report
org.apache.rat.anttasks.ReportTest.testWithReportSentToFile(ReportTest.java:53)

Does anyone have the same problems locally?
I do get these errors when I run 'All tests in apache-rat-tasks' ...

SOLVED: FAILURES IN APACHE-RAT-CORE
Apart from that I'm going to revert the changes introduced in other
tests to add a submodule directory in IntelliJ - I was able to solve
this problem by rechecking out the source in a different path.
The error happened when I checked out in apache-rat-trunk but all
apache-rat-core-Tests work fine if I check out in apache-rat ...

If I'm not the onliest one with these troubles I'd file a ticket.

Thanks for any feedback or ideas,

Phil