creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins jobs are fixed for Rat
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 13:13:26 GMT
No we still want to stay on Java 5. A release of Rat should be made
using Java 5 if possible.

Due to changes in Jenkins it is no longer possible to build stuff
using Java 5, at least not in an easy way when you don't control the
entire Jenkins instance. Therefor I had to change the jobs for them to
build at all.

--
Dennis Lundberg