creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RAT excludes issue
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2014 18:38:57 GMT
Hi Markus

I think that you might be running an entirely different plugin than
you think you are. Please use this on the command line instead:

mvn apache-rat:check

Instructions can be found here:
http://creadur.apache.org/rat/apache-rat-plugin/usage.html

By using the command you wrote about previously, you are running a
very, very old version dating back to when Rat was a part of the Mojo
project at Codehaus, namely this one:
org.codehaus.mojo:rat-maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-3

If you are using Maven 3 the plugin and version being used should show
up in the build log.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 9:31 PM, Markus Weimer <markus@weimo.de> wrote:

--
Dennis Lundberg