creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding custom licenses
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 07:04:59 GMT
Hello All,

Sorry for the long email :(

Today I added apache-rat-plugin (0.11) to our maven build (
openmeetings.apache.org project)
We have couple of jQuery files in our sources licensed under MIT and
MIT+GPL and not recognized by apache-rat-plugin.
So I have added custom licences:
<licenses>
<license
implementation="org.apache.rat.analysis.license.SimplePatternBasedLicense">
<licenseFamilyCategory>MIT+GPL</licenseFamilyCategory>
<licenseFamilyName>MIT and GPL v2</licenseFamilyName>
<notes></notes>
<patterns>
<pattern>Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses.</pattern>
</patterns>
</license>
<license
implementation="org.apache.rat.analysis.license.SimplePatternBasedLicense">
<licenseFamilyCategory>MIT</licenseFamilyCategory>
<licenseFamilyName>MIT</licenseFamilyName>
<notes></notes>
<patterns>
<pattern>Licensed MIT</pattern>
</patterns>
</license>
</licenses>
<licenseFamilies>
<licenseFamily implementation="org.apache.rat.license.SimpleLicenseFamily">
<familyName>MIT and GPL v2</familyName>
</licenseFamily>
<licenseFamily implementation="org.apache.rat.license.SimpleLicenseFamily">
<familyName>MIT</familyName>
</licenseFamily>
</licenseFamilies>

Unfortunately after that Apache licensed files are not approved any more
*******************************

Unapproved licenses:

  pom.xml

*******************************

Archives:

  Files with Apache License headers will be marked AL
  Binary files (which do not require AL headers) will be marked B
  Compressed archives will be marked A
  Notices, licenses etc will be marked N
 !AL    pom.xml
  N     CHANGELOG
  N     NOTICE
  N     README
  N     LICENSE

adding
<addDefaultLicenseMatchers>true</addDefaultLicenseMatchers>
also doesn't help

Is there any option to add licences to default ones?

Thanks in advance

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax