creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding custom licenses
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:20:50 GMT
I get report like this (some lines are omitted):

0 Unknown Licenses

*******************************

Unapproved licenses:

/home/solomax/work/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/openmeetings-web/src/main/webapp/js/jquery.ui.menubar.js

/home/solomax/work/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/openmeetings-web/src/main/webapp/css/theme_om/jquery-ui-1.10.4.custom.css

/home/solomax/work/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/openmeetings-web/src/main/webapp/css/jquery.ui.menubar.css

  Files with Apache License headers will be marked AL
  Binary files (which do not require AL headers) will be marked B
  Compressed archives will be marked A
  Notices, licenses etc will be marked N
  AL
 /home/solomax/work/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/openmeetings-web/src/main/webapp/upload/library.xsd
  AL
 /home/solomax/work/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/openmeetings-web/src/main/webapp/upload/library.xml
/home/solomax/work/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/openmeetings-web/src/main/webapp/default/_big_profile_pic.jpg
 !MIT+GPL
/home/solomax/work/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/openmeetings-web/src/main/webapp/js/jquery.ui.menubar.js
 !MIT

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax