creadur-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Rat 0.11 (take 2)
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 23:53:39 GMT
On 16 August 2014 19:42, Dennis Lundberg <dennisl@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We solved 15 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12324979&projectId=12310750
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecreadur-1001
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecreadur-1001/org/apache/rat/apache-rat/0.11/apache-rat-0.11-src.zip

The vote e-mail should ideally include a link to the proposed release
packages, i.e. the files that will be deployed to

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/creadur/

This can be done by using the dev area below:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/creadur/

It's not immediately obvious which of the files in Nexus are proposed
for the ASF mirror system  - i.e. the formal release area.

> Source release checksum:
> apache-rat-0.11-src.zip sha1: 60289a32b2cc7c8dbc5024adffde95991e2640b9

The vote e-mail should really include a link to the KEYS file.
I assume this is

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/creadur/KEYS