creadur-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Rat 0.11
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2014 19:22:22 GMT
-1
I'm seeing an NPE when running "mvn apache-rat: rat
-Dcommons.rat.version=0.11" against commons-csv and commons-compress.

Other times I have seen messages such as

Warning:  org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser: Property
'http://www.oracle.com/xml/jaxp/properties/entityExpansionLimit' is
not recognized.