creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Rat 0.11 (take 2)
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 21:54:49 GMT
Hi,

All artifacts have finally reached their final destinations. There
have been problems with the hardware for repository.apache.org, which
is the reason for the delay. These have now been fixed and the release
artifacts are now in the dist area as well as the Maven repository.

I will check what needs to be done on the site. Among other things we
have the release-notes posted there, so that needs updating. I'll
change the URL for those so that they are version agnostic. When all
is set there I will send out the announcement.

--
Dennis Lundberg