creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Rat 0.11 (take 2)
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 12:15:04 GMT
Hi Phil,

Given that most users of Rat are developers at the ASF, I think we
might as well ask them to join us on the dev@ list. The current amount
of mails is small, so I do not think it would be a problem.

That said, doing the invitation in the announcement mail is a good
idea. I will try to do that.

--
Dennis Lundberg