creadur-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dennis Lundberg <>
Subject Re: opinions - ready for new RC/0.11?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:40:03 GMT

Sorry, I've not had time yet to look at the ITs. Will do so tonight
and hopefully roll a new release candidate.

Were there two issues that you have fixed after the first RC?

Do we have JIRA issues for them? If not, could someone please create
them so that we have a clear changelog.


On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 10:48 PM, P. Ottlinger <> wrote:
> Hi,
> what do you think, shall we start to release a new 0.11-RC?
> I'd love to merge the GSOC stuff into trunk but we agreed to wait until
> 0.11 is out.
> Since the NPE is fixed, I'd suggest to carve a new RC ....
> Cheers,
> Phil

Dennis Lundberg

View raw message