creadur-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Ottlinger" <pottlin...@aiki-it.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Rat 0.11 (take 2)
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 06:01:31 GMT
Hi *,

sorry for the confusion:

+1

I've had caching issues with 0.11 ...

RAT-170
In 0.12 we should generate our own reports during build and site
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAT-170)

RAT-158
I'd propose to add the JDK-related compiler warnings to the release
notes as known but not related to RAT:
Warning:  org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser: Property
'http://www.oracle.com/xml/jaxp/properties/entityExpansionLimit' is not
recognized.
Compiler-Warnungen:
  WARNING:  'org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl: Property
'http://javax.xml.XMLConstants/property/accessExternalDTD' is not
recognized.'
Warning:  org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser: Feature
'http://javax.xml.XMLConstants/feature/secure-processing' is not recognized.
Warning:  org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser: Property
'http://javax.xml.XMLConstants/property/accessExternalDTD' is not
recognized.
Warning:  org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser: Property
'http://www.oracle.com/xml/jaxp/properties/entityExpansionLimit' is not
recognized.

Following
https://blogs.oracle.com/joew/entry/jdk_7u45_aws_issue_123
I don't really get why we are seeing that stuff with a current

@Dennis: thanks for your work and sorry for the to and fro.

Cheers,
Phil