creadur-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Ottlinger" <pottlin...@aiki-it.de>
Subject Re: buildbot: creadur/rat fails to build due to timeouts when removing existing files
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 18:24:40 GMT
Hi,

in case I directed my request to the wrong mailing list I just retry via
infrastructure@ .... can you help us with our failing buildbot-build or
direct us to other guys, that can.

Am 28.07.2014 um 22:26 schrieb P. Ottlinger:
> buildbot (http://ci.apache.org/builders/rat_trunk) does not seem to be
> able to build rat and fails with a timeout, e.g.
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/rat_trunk/builds/3/steps/svn/logs/stdio
>
> Is this problem somehow related to the buildslave? Is there a cancelled
> job blocking some files that buildbot wants to remove?
>
> The problem does not relate to RAT/creadur itself since Jenkins can
> properly build the software:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/rat-jdk-1.5-maven-2/
>
> Can anyone help or tell us how to fix the problem by ourselves?

Our Jenkins works fine:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Creadur-Rat/
https://builds.apache.org/job/Creadur-Rat-Site/
but we do not really know what buildbot's trouble is.

Thanks for your help/feedback.

Cheers,
Phil