creadur-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Ottlinger" <pottlin...@aiki-it.de>
Subject Re: Compiler level - change ?!
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2014 19:08:07 GMT
Hi,

thanks for integrating everything into Jenkins.

Am 03.08.2014 um 20:03 schrieb Dennis Lundberg:
> So we agree to stay on Java 5 for now. I've changed the config for the
> Jenkins build job to reflect that. The build will fail until the commit for
> RAT-136 is reverted. Can you fix that Phil?

DONE. - hopefully the site:site-build will go through as well.

Could you be so kind to integrate the same kind of checks for the other
creadur components: tentacles and whisker. Tentacles seems to be fine
with JDK5, while whisker relies on JDK5 as well.

Before starting to release I'd like to integrate some more patches in
whisker that need some love of mine before being ready to commit.

Cheers,
Phil