creadur-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Ottlinger" <pottlin...@aiki-it.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1616435 - /creadur/rat/trunk/pom.xml
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 09:02:02 GMT
Hi,

On 2014-08-08 10:22, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> That's an interesting question. I talked to Phil off list, about his
> changes and one thing that emerged from those talks was the need to
> establish standards for Creadur. A topic we decided to discuss on the
> list
> once we get Rat 0.11 out. Let us stay with what we have for now, and I
> will
> follow up on this a bit later, with a suitable subject. Hopefully it
> will
> spark some fruitful discussions.

+1

Let's get 0.11 out of the door and improve our CI&build infrastructure
for all creadur components afterwards.

I'll create some Jira tickets to favour the implementation.

I did not raise the maven-update question before since I got the
impression that we want to stay with the old stuff to not loose users
with older infrastructures, but personally I'd love to upgrade.

Cheers,
Phil