creadur-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Ottlinger" <pottlin...@aiki-it.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1618110 - /creadur/rat/trunk/apache-rat-plugin/pom.xml
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 08:50:24 GMT
Hi,

On 2014-08-15 10:47, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> Thanks for fixing that Phil, I missed that!
>
> I think we should eat our own dogfood and move the apache-rat:check
> execution out of the "rat" profile, so that it always runs for every
> build. It doesn't take that much time. What do you think?

Seems fine with me.

I tried to restart the Jenkins jobs (I don't understand how to do that
with buildbot), but all build failures seem to be infrastructure-related
(SVN problems, deploy problems due to proxy errors).

JENKINS
Does anyone know how I can get more rights in Jenkins? Or do I need to
file an INFRA-ticket in order to create new builds?

Thanks,
Phil