creadur-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Ottlinger" <pottlin...@aiki-it.de>
Subject Re: buildbot / CI
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 19:51:12 GMT
Hi Dennis, hi *,

thanks for the hint; Jenkins made sure that the checkins didn't break
anything.

Am 27.07.2014 um 15:12 schrieb Dennis Lundberg:
> There is a job for Rat in the ASF Jenkins instance at:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/rat-jdk-1.5-maven-2/

JENKINS SITE:SITE
Wouldn't it be useful to have a Jenkins job for site:site running daily
to check whether something goes wrong during site generation? One
shouldn't be flooded with warnings upon releasing RAT.

What do you think?

I had loads of buildbreaking javadoc errors when I ran a site:site
locally with Java8.

BUILDBOT
Do we need the buildbot at all? Isn't Jenkins sufficient enough? Or are
there other downstream projects that rely on the buildbot infrastructure?

Cheers,
Phil