creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Merging In GSOC [WAS Re: Is it OK to commit to trunk?]
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2013 14:14:25 GMT
On 11/16/13 09:40, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> On 09/28/13 16:53, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
>> Hi all,
>
> Hi Dennis
>
>> I've got a bunch of small changes to Rat sitting on my local machine.
>> Before I commit them, I wanted to ask if it's OK to commit to trunk,
>> due to the pending changes made through GSOC.
>
> It'd be great to have your changes in trunk before merging the GSoc
> stuff. But if that's not possible, then I'd be happy to take a look at a
> patch if you're short of time.

I'm starting to take a look at bringing the GSoc code in from github today

My current thinking is that I'll consolidate Manual's code
(https://github.com/elnuma/creadur-rat) into my repo
(https://github.com/itstechupnorth/creadur-rat). I'll probably create
and apply changes first to a new branch in subversion (called gsoc-2013,
say) so everyone can take a look. Then they can be merged into trunk.

Opinions...?
Objections...?
Feedback...?

Robert