creadur-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Rat 0.10 Promoted [WAS Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Rat 0.10]
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 18:47:11 GMT
On 3 September 2013 19:34, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> On 08/20/13 22:33, sebb wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> I think the only thing that could be improved is to generate the
>> website from the 0.10 tag.
>

> Hopefully this should be done now
>
> If anyone has a few cycles, please give it a check...

The website header says "Version: 0.11-SNAPSHOT"
I don't understand that if it was created from the 0.10 branch.
I've just checked and the pom version is 0.10 as expected.

> Is there anything else that needs doing before issuing the announcement...?

Regenerate the website so it agrees with the release?

I checked a mirror and it had the files.

However the "Browse download area" is pointing to the old area.

Also the jars don't seem to be present on Maven Central - did you
publish the Nexus staging area?