creadur-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Rat 0.10 Promoted [WAS Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Rat 0.10]
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:33:27 GMT
On 20 August 2013 21:32, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> On 08/18/13 21:11, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
>>
>> On 08/17/13 21:09, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks for everyone who reviewed and voted. If anyone can spot any
>>> mistakes, please jump in before Noon tomorrow, Sunday August 18[1].
>>

>> No one has spotted a mistake with the count, so I've committed the
>> compressed archives into https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/
>>
>> Tomorrow (after giving the mirrors a chance to sync), the next step for
>> me will be to update the download page and archive Apache Rat 0.9 (from
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/).
>

> The download page http://creadur.apache.org/rat/download_rat.cgi should now
> be pointed at Apache Rat 0.10 and Apache Rat 0.9 should now be archived. (If
> anyone has a few spare cycles, please take a quick look)
>
> Unless I've forgotten anything else, I think we're just about ready for the
> announcements.

I think the only thing that could be improved is to generate the
website from the 0.10 tag.

The website should reflect the current GA release, not trunk, which
does not correspond with a release.

The Maven guys complained about this, and on this point I agree with them.