creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache Rat 0.10 Promoted [WAS Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Rat 0.10]
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 20:32:01 GMT
On 08/18/13 21:11, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> On 08/17/13 21:09, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
>> Thanks for everyone who reviewed and voted. If anyone can spot any
>> mistakes, please jump in before Noon tomorrow, Sunday August 18[1].
>
> No one has spotted a mistake with the count, so I've committed the
> compressed archives into https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/
>
> Tomorrow (after giving the mirrors a chance to sync), the next step for
> me will be to update the download page and archive Apache Rat 0.9 (from
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/).

The download page http://creadur.apache.org/rat/download_rat.cgi should
now be pointed at Apache Rat 0.10 and Apache Rat 0.9 should now be
archived. (If anyone has a few spare cycles, please take a quick look)

Unless I've forgotten anything else, I think we're just about ready for
the announcements.

Robert