creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Rat 0.10
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2013 19:51:23 GMT
This is the release vote to promote the orgapachecreadur-058 candidate
to official Apache Rat 0.10 release. See below for repository, tag and
revision.

Apache Rat uses Maven, and this release candidate was prepared
following[1]. See [2] for more background on Apache releases and [3] may
answer your questions. Details about my code signing keys are available
at [6].

Everyone is encouraged to vote, express their opinions and jump in if
they find anything wrong with the release. Only PMC votes are binding on
Apache, and for this candidate to become an official Apache Software
Foundation release 3 +1's are required and more +1's than -1's[4].

I'll tally this release vote no earlier than Noon Friday 16 August UTC[5]

If this VOTE passes then (as before) I'll remove the compressed archives
before promoting the repository and distribute these from our mirrors.
Once the mirrors and repositories have sync'd, the next stage will be to
announce the release.

If anyone has any questions about the process or the candidate, please
dive in...

Robert

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html
[3] http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html
[4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#MajorityApproval
[5] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130816T12
[6] http://people.apache.org/~rdonkin/

Staging repository:
*
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecreadur-058/org/apache/rat/

Tag:
* http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/creadur/rat/tags/apache-rat-project-0.10/

Revision:
* http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=r1510141

[ ] +1 Release orgapachecreadur-058 as Apache Rat 0.10
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1 Do not release orgapachecreadur-058 as Apache Rat 0.10