creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Rat 0.1 Release Candidate Staged for Review
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2013 19:18:47 GMT
I've cut and uploaded a Apache Rat 0.1 release candidate to the Nexus
staging repository[1]. If you have a few spare cycles, please give it a
quick look. As before, I'll remove the compressed distributions before
promotion and upload them to our distribution directory.

If anyone spots anything or has any questions, please jump in.

If everyone looks okay, I'll move towards a release vote later this
week. See [2], [3] and [4] for more background on the Apache way.

Robert

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/rat/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
[3] http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html