creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject August Board Report
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 20:22:16 GMT
The Apache Software Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organisation[1].
Our board is elected by our members[2], as are new members[3]. The board
meets every month, publishing its minutes in arrears[4].

Board meetings include review of those top level projects reporting that
month[5]. Creadur reports quarterly, and August is one of our reporting
months.

Apache tries to be as open as possibly, with mailing lists and version
control forming an open, public record. Our report is usually drafted in
the CMS[6] please feel free to dive in and edit - or post feed back to
this list. (If you wish to discuss something confidential please contact
me directly.)

Robert

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/members.html