creadur-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject RAT: tidied up source/binary archives
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 22:09:15 GMT
The binary archive now contains only the CLI/Ant bundled jar plus N&L
and README.

I removed all the other jars, but it would be easy enough to copy the
binary jars from the other modules (core, ant, plugin) if it was
thought useful.

The source archives are also created by the apache-rat (CLI) module.

I disabled the default source zip provided by the Apache POM as it's not useful.

Hopefully that will suit end-users better.

The command I used was:

mvn package -Papache-release

Comments welcome!

Provided that the new archive contents are acceptable, I think the
only other job needed is to review the website, and then I hope we're
ready for a release.