creadur-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RAT: tidied up source/binary archives
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 13:21:33 GMT
On 9 July 2013 20:08, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> On 07/08/13 23:09, sebb wrote:
>>
>> The binary archive now contains only the CLI/Ant bundled jar plus N&L
>> and README.
>>
>> I removed all the other jars, but it would be easy enough to copy the
>> binary jars from the other modules (core, ant, plugin) if it was
>> thought useful.
>>
>> The source archives are also created by the apache-rat (CLI) module.
>>
>> I disabled the default source zip provided by the Apache POM as it's not
>> useful.
>>
>> Hopefully that will suit end-users better.
>>
>> The command I used was:
>>
>> mvn package -Papache-release
>>
>> Comments welcome!
>

> I like it :-)
>
> Thanks
>

>> Provided that the new archive contents are acceptable, I think the
>> only other job needed is to review the website, and then I hope we're
>> ready for a release.
>

> Great

Just wondering whether the index.apt.vm files from CLI and Ant-tasks
could be converted into stand-alone text files that could be
incorporated into the binary archive?

This would be better for offline use.
At present the documentation is only on the web-site.