creadur-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ready to Announce The Release ...? [WAS Re: Setting Up Release Directory...?]
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 00:03:16 GMT
On 6 July 2013 18:53, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> On 06/19/13 14:38, sebb wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Sorry about the repeated checkins; I think it's all OK now.
>

> Great :)
>
> Am I safe to announce the release now...?

I think so.

Note that 0.9 takes much very longer than 0.8 if there are long files
that don't contain the license near the start.
This is because 0.9 has several extra scanners, all of which are very
inefficient on such files.
0.8 only had one such scanner.

I've fixed these issues in SVN.

So maybe worth holding off until 0.91 (or whatever) can be released.

Anyone that wants 0.9 has probably already fetched it from Maven ...