creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Preparing to Release Rat 0.10...
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:32:44 GMT
There seems consensus that we should start preparing to release Apache
Rat 0.10 and, unless anyone else wants to jump in, I'm happy to act as
release manager. I'll aim to cut a release candidate this weekend, so if
anyone has anything else that needs to be taken care of before then,
please jump in.

I've regenerated and updated the website based on the latest code:
http://creadur.apache.org/rat/. If anyone has a few cycles to review,
that'd be great.

There are notes on the Apache release process here[1]. Rat uses Maven,
so I'll cut and sign the artefacts before uploading them to staging
(hopefully this weekend). Then comes the vote to.

Questions...?
Objections...?

Robert
[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html