creadur-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Ottlinger" <pottlin...@aiki-it.de>
Subject Re: RAT: IHeaderMatcher Design
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2013 17:52:09 GMT
Hi *,

thanks for raising the issue.

Am 12.07.2013 21:26, schrieb Robert Burrell Donkin:
> I wonder whether it might be more intuitive (as well as opening
> potential for faster parsing) to use immutable domain objects for
> licenses and so on, making them data rather than processors.

+1

Licences should be data objects.

What about adding a parserFactory whose default implementation is the
line based parser and adding a parser to the licence data objects.

Thus a matcher were to contain a pair of data object/licence and parser.

This would reduce the amount of duplication since most licences use the
default parser.

HTH
Phil