creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Suárez Sánchez <ssm...@gmail.com>
Subject Project Apache-Rat with GSOC
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 22:51:35 GMT
Hi Everybody,

Finally mi project about GSOC Refactor Apache Rat Core to a Classic Object
Oriented Design <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAT-131> , It was
choosen and I´m so happy and excited because I can colaborated with you!

Last Monday I sent an email to Robert Burrell Donkin because I need this
information about the project:

Now that you've been accepted, please take the opportunity to speak with
your mentors about plans for the Community Bonding Period: what
documentation should you be reading, what version control system will you
need to set up, etc., before start of coding begins on 17 June.

But I didn´t receive any response, Anybody has news about Robert?

Manuel