creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Suárez Sánchez <ssm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Apache-Rat with GSOC
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 09:49:37 GMT
Hi Phil and Jochen,

Thanks for reply my email :-)

Phil: I know the source code when I made the propose to GSOC I downloaded
the project and I ran it. I ask to the comunity because you have more
information or documentation about the project that it will be usefull for
me!

Jochen: I think that you can help me with the project until Robert will be
available again! In the project you use SVN, I think that I need a user,
I´m not sure if I start to work with my project in a Branch of
Apache-Rat-Core or maybe it´s better that I create another trunk so I make
a new project different the current project.

Manuel.