creadur-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Ottlinger" <pottlin...@aiki-it.de>
Subject Re: Project Apache-Rat with GSOC
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 20:07:23 GMT
Dear Manuel,

sorry for the delay -

Am 04.06.2013 00:51, schrieb Manuel Suárez Sánchez:
> Now that you've been accepted, please take the opportunity to speak with
> your mentors about plans for the Community Bonding Period: what
> documentation should you be reading, what version control system will you
> need to set up, etc., before start of coding begins on 17 June.

A good point to start of is the current trunk - before you commit
anything feel free to dive into the sources.

I'm sure Robert is going to answer to you. I personally wasn't aware
that Creadur got a GSOC-student.

Feel free to contact Jochen for infrastructure things (I forwarded his
reply to the list to you).

Cheers,
Phil