creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Rat 0.9 Release...
Date Sat, 11 May 2013 10:49:44 GMT
On 05/10/13 06:24, P. Ottlinger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for your work.
>
> Am 09.05.2013 22:09, schrieb Robert Burrell Donkin:
>> Some other projects make the documentation for their releases available
>> online. I like this idea, and we could do this by generating the 0.9
>> documentation and committing it to the website CMS.
>
> +1
>
> I'm astonished how much there needs to be done.

This release has taken far longer than any other I've ever cut :-/

Mostly my fault for letting other stuff distract me...

(The old way was much simpler but AIUI didn't scale to the data volumes
our infrastructure now experiences. We missed the automated transition,
so our timing seems a little bit unluckily...)

Robert