creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Rat 0.9
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:15:32 GMT
On 03/31/13 13:59, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> The candidate staged at
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecreadur-039/
> (orgapachecreadur-039) is ready for review. Please download, check and
> then cast your vote (see [1]).
>
> Release votes are by majority approval. All are welcome and indeed
> encouraged to vote, but only PMCers are binding on Apache. (See [2])
>
> At least three binding +1's are required to promote this candidate to an
> official Apache release.

I'm going to tally this VOTE now. It's been a little messy so please
jump in and correct any mistakes I've made...

Given that I do not distribute the tarballs through Maven Central, I count:

+0 Phil Ottlinger (non-binding)
+1 Stefan Bodewig (binding)
+1 Robert Burrell Donkin (binding)
+1 Jochen Wiedmann (binding)

By my count, this approves orgapachecreadur-039 for promotion. If anyone
has any objections or questions, please jump in before Saturday.

Robert