creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [tentacles] assertions
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 09:06:07 GMT
On 03/28/13 18:00, David Blevins wrote:

<snip>

> And I wrote the stinking code.

I feel the same about the original Rat code base :-) And those design
experiments still hurt Rat today...

So with Tentacles, probably worthwhile tidying up and cleaning up before
pushing onwards

<snip>

> Feel free to hack it up.

:-)

> Side note, wow I didn't know anyone but be had ever used tentacles :)

I have some scripts which do similar stuff, so having Tentacles here has
given me the impetus to start working on better solutions :-)

I've been wondering whether Tentacles might be a good GSOC project for a
student who's interested more in solving human problems than hard core
technical coding. Perhaps run as a Agile project, weekly sprints going
back to people in the Incubator and other projects for new features.
Opinions welcomed :-)

Robert