creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Staging Apache Rat 0.9
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 11:39:01 GMT
Unless anyone jumps in sometime soon with an issue with the latest[1]
snapshot[2], following the guidelines[3] I hope to cut a 0.9 and upload
it to the staging repository.

Once this is done I'll ask the community to review the release and vote.
Everyone is encouraged to vote. Before the uploaded artefact can be
blessed as a official Apache Software Foundation (ASF) release, at least
three binding +1 votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes are needed (see
[4] and [5] for more information). Votes from PMCers are bind the ASF.

(PMCers often add 'binding' to help tally the vote. Sometimes people add
'non-binding'. Both are optional :-)

For more information on the way Apache project conduct themselves,
browse [6]

Robert

[1] 0.9-20130323.083323
[2]