creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Prepare Apache Rat 0.9...? [WAS Re: Last Orders for Rat 0.9]
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:43:57 GMT
On 02/18/13 21:47, Ate Douma wrote:
> On 02/17/2013 12:18 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
>> On 01/03/13 15:08, Ate Douma wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>> As you might have noticed, I've just created issue RAT-125 with an
>>> enhancement which would be great if it could still be picked up before
>>> the 0.9 release :)
>>
>> Any other last minute requests...?
>
> Nope, but getting RAT-125 applied would be great.

Applied :-)

I'd be happy to volunteer to act as release manager for Apache Rat 0.9
based on trunk unless anyone else wants to jump in...

...I was thinking along the lines of updating the rat sub-site then
cutting a release candidate straight from trunk but I don't have strong
preferences. Opinions welcomed on current best practice :-)

Robert