creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Prepare to Release Apache Rat 0.9...?
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 11:17:19 GMT
On 01/03/13 15:08, Ate Douma wrote:
> Happy new year everyone!

Hi Ate

(Apologies for being so slow in picking this up - I've been totally
overwhelmed with my new day job :-/ but the good news is that I've been
able to cope with the additional workload without regression to my injury(

> I was wondering what the plan and status for releasing Rat 0.9 is...

I had planned to start driving this forward this week :-)

> As you might have noticed, I've just created issue RAT-125 with an
> enhancement which would be great if it could still be picked up before
> the 0.9 release :)

I'll try to take a look at this today or tomorrow

> Currently I'm using a locally patched 0.9-SNAPSHOT version for our
> projects, but I'd rather get rid of that ASAP again ;)

+1

Robert