creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Prepare to Release Apache Rat 0.9...?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 15:08:32 GMT
Happy new year everyone!

I was wondering what the plan and status for releasing Rat 0.9 is...

As you might have noticed, I've just created issue RAT-125 with an enhancement
which would be great if it could still be picked up before the 0.9 release :)

Currently I'm using a locally patched 0.9-SNAPSHOT version for our projects, but
I'd rather get rid of that ASAP again ;)

If there is any help or feedback needed on either RAT-125 or for the release,
just let me know and I'll try to chime in.

Regards, Ate