creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release Rat ...? [WAS Re: [DISCUSS] Minimum version of Maven to use the Rat plugin]
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 20:08:01 GMT
On 2012-11-05 21:42, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> On 11/04/12 16:52, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
>> On 2012-11-04 16:14, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>>> Does it make sense to start working towards a new release...?
>>
>> Yes, I think so. I have these things left on my todo list:
>>
>> A. Rewrite site for core module, which is now in JIRA as RAT-123
>> B. Add xml schema to assembly descriptors and site descriptors, so that
>> they can be validated
>> C. Rewrite src/site/apt/site-publish.apt, given that we're not in the
>> incubator any more
>>
>> - Robert has assigned A to himself.
>
> I wrote some stuff at the weekend, but then accidentally deleted tonight
> (Doh!)
>
>> - I'll take care of B tonight.
>
> :-)
>
>> - We can probably do C as an exercise during the release, to bring it in
>> touch with reality
>
> What's the current state of play wrt Maven -> Apache CMS integration...?

There is a plugin called "Maven SCM Publish Plugin" [1], of which
version 1.0-beta-2 has just been released. The purpose of it is to
publish a Maven generated site to any supported SCM, such as the ASF new
svnpubsub model for publishing sites. I haven't tried it myself yet.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-scm-publish-plugin/

--
Dennis Lundberg